The official 32-bit binaries have been reported to work only with PAE enabled. More info here.
If you prefer to just move to a 64-bits Windows, here’s a tutorial.
- Assume your 32-bit wallet file name is “wallet.bin” (adjust this instruction for other name accordingly)
- Backup your wallet.bin.* files.
- Delete ALL Monero files from your computer.
- Download 64-bit Monero zip & blockchain.bin from 1st sticky page of this thread.
- Unzip & place all the files downloaded above to the directory: “C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\bitmonero\”.
- From the backup made at step 1, place wallet.bin.* files !!! EXCEPT wallet.bin itself !!! into directory at step 4.
- Start bitmonerod.exe and wait for it to sync with the net.
- Start simplewallet by the commad prompt: “simplewallet –wallet-file wallet.bin” (!!! name of the file that must NOT exist in directory at step 4 !!!).
- When you want to stop any monero executables – ALWAYS type “exit” & be patient. Simplewallet re-creates correct version of wallet.bin for you.